March 4, 2013

Adventures In Crowdfuding: Amanda Palmer Kickstarter Reward.

At long last, after being lost in the mail and re-sent by the wonderful people of AFP, my pledge reward finally arrived, and I have to say that it is AWESOME!. I love all music (there are a few exceptions of course) and Amanda Fucking Palmer's new album is a sort of history-making ordeal and I wanted to be a part of it as soon as I heard about the camping on kickstarter, because I do like her music, and her whole vibe really, she is after all married to a great storyteller, Neil Gaiman, another favorite of mine. 

(See her at a recent TED talk where she speaks about the campaign and the art of asking, here.)

Check out the pictures below, I pledged for a reward that included the backer exclusive art book and CD.







I am happy to have participated in this endeavor, helping make art possible... very happy indeed.

OFL

No comments:

Recommended links